luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

MachoFucker Muscle Love Troy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Troy, Andres
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Cumshot, Hunks, Muscles, Black, Latino, Huge Dick, Interracial

Machofucker`s hottest muscle hunk visited Barcelona again.Sure thing that we had a hot Bottom boy lined up for him. And gorgeous Troy truly had a blast with Andres` bubble butt.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 691.4 MB

Download MachoFucker Muscle Love Troy

Barron & Andy Fuck

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

When you love big dick (as Andy does) and you love getting drilled (as Andy definitely does) and you loved getting drilled by Barron's big dick (as Andy most definitely did!) then you come back for seconds - as Andy's doing right now! Andy got railed by Barron before, and now he wants more, more, more! We couldn't keep him from Barron's cock, and he couldn't keep himself off it! Barron's perfectly ok with all that, as well - he wants a tight hole he can furiously pound, while holding absolutely nothing back. He gets precisely that with Andy, and all we had to do was turn on the cameras, stand back, and let these to fuck like they wanted and needed to fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barron & Andy Fuck

The Prize - Scene 2 - Aidan and Daddies - Full HD 1080p

Something about Aidan called to me. Deep in his eyes, in his soul, he was made to be owned. I knew he hadn't had an owner yet, and the idea of breaking him in was certainly a thrill in and of itself. I can be a little demanding and it's no secret that my cock is as thick as soda can. So seeing someone with Aidan's hunger yield and submit to me. well, that was an opportunity I couldn't let pass. As soon as I got him alone, I noticed a purity to his submission. There was no hesitation, no fear, not a second thought to any order or direction I gave him. He was not yet at a point to anticipate my needs, but I didn't mind. Hearing my orders spoken out loud and seeing him obey was part of the excitement of ownership. And Aidan was thorough in his pursuit of obedience. As he took down my pants and exposed my cock, I made sure he took in my scent. Marking him with the pheromones of my loins was important to me. It was a bit animalistic and primal, but that's part of how I like to dominate. It's not just about clothing or jewelry or the civilized understanding of property rights. It was a natural imperative. Alphas and betas. Doms and subs. Daddies and boys. He was mine on a natural level. Getting him on all fours, I couldn't help but sink my face into his hairy hole. It was clean and soft, with a silkiness that invited my tongue. As I brought my lips in, I could feel the soft, pink lips of his sphincter open up for me. As if it was a biological imperative, it was clear it needed to be bred. To feel my cock inside and to be satiated with my superior, powerful seed. His moans were short and soft, as if he was trying not to distract my pleasure with his own. I didn't mind. He could enjoy it if wanted. So as long as I got what I came for--what I paid for--he could absolutely take pleasure in my dominance. My cock was a challenge for him at first. It was actually the first sign of struggle he had. It was endearing to know that the only limitation of his submission was the physical challenge of my cock. It certainly made me feel good. Who doesn't love to feel huge when fucking a beautiful boy? And I know for a fact that I'm bigger than most. And yet, within moments, I was breaking through his sphincter, stretching him out and filling him up with my daddy dick. His breathing became deeper and his body began to tremble, but he did not back away or flinch as I moved in. He took me with beautiful determination, knowing in his bones that at that moment, he had no greater purpose than to be bred by me. I took it slow at first, not wanting to break him on our first go. I intended to get good use out of him and push further than he'd ever thought possible. But for now, I just need to consummate my ownership. to see him full of my seed...

Duration: 31:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Prize - Scene 2 - Aidan and Daddies - Full HD 1080p

Skater Boys

Release Year: 2014
Studio: NextDoorTwink
Cast: Jacob Marteny, Johnny Maxim
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Tattoo, Cumshots, Masturbation

Johnny Maxim has always had an interest in skateboarding, but no one around to teach him how to do the moves. Jacob Marteny just moved into town with his family, and has been skateboarding for a few years. He knows some pretty cool stunts and Johnny noticed. But he noticed more than just Jacob's skating ability, he also likes the way Jacob's ass looks! The two have be acquainted and now Jacob's giving Johnny a les. Jacob can tell Johnny's watching more than just the maneuvers. He's checking out Jacob's whole, sexy package. When they take a break inside Johnny's room, Jacob decides to see what he can get for his instructional services. Sure enough, after Jacob tells Johnny he thinks he's sexy, Johnny goes straight for the goods, unsheathing Jacob's fat cock and sucking deeply. Jacob loves the feeling of a new boy bobbing on his dick. They switch off so Jacob can devour Johnny's thick meat for a while. Then Johnny makes a move to take things even further, and Jacob's happy to go there too. Watch Johnny slide his throbbing erection into Jacob's sweet hole and slam the sexy, supple boy. Jacob's long hair bounces as he rides Johnny, going up and down, just like on a half pipe! These cute, sexy Twinks are so hot, they'll have you hanging out at your local skatepark on the regular!Enjoy!

Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4677kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Skater Boys

Rhyheim Shabazz & Jay Alexander

Release Year: 2014
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Rhyheim Shabazz & Jay Alexander
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular
Video language: English

Enjoy great male sex, it's very cool. See what these cute handsome guys are doing!

Duration: 36:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 449.2 MB

Download Rhyheim Shabazz & Jay Alexander
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14423 секунды с 9 запросами