luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ryana & Aislin - The Real Thing

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Met Art, Viv Thomas
Cast: Ryana & Aislin
Genres: Art, Brunette, Clips, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Boss, Ponytail, Shaved Pussy, Sixty Nine
Video language: English

Gorgeous blonde housekeeper Aislin keeps busy with chores while her stunning boss Ryana is at work. As Alex Iskan's hot lesbian movie begins, the ponytailed beauty returns unexpectedly and finds Aislin masturbating over sexy photographs of her. Flattered and aroused, Ryana invites Aislin to experience "The Real Thing." They embrace passionately, fondling each other's big breasts as they get naked. Aislin kisses her way down from Ryana's nipples to her shaved pussy, spreading her succulent lips like butterfly wings and licking her voraciously...
Wrapped in each other's arms, they grind together as Ryana strokes Aislin's smooth slot; then Aislin moves up to straddle Ryana's face, breasts jiggling as she rides to a breathless orgasm. She spins around into a sixty-nine so they can eat pussy simultaneously, then licks and fingerbangs Ryana from behind as she goes face down ass up on the bed. They entwine their legs in scissors, rubbing their pussies together until they orgasm explosively in unison.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ryana & Aislin - The Real Thing

Reagan Foxx, Abigail Mac - The Oral Experiment (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Abigail Mac
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

Reagan Foxx and Abigail Mac are two of the sexiest, most dominant women I've ever worked with. Whenever you see one of these lovely ladies in a scene, you KNOW it's going to be scorching... so I couldn't wait to feel the heat of having them both together in the same place!
We brought Reagan and Abigail in today to have them share their thoughts on the joys of giving and receiving oral. We started with an easy question: whether they're givers or receivers. Of course, it surprised no one to learn that they both love giving pleasure! What WAS surprising was hearing Abigail admit that she wanted to submit to Reagan and lose control. Reagan countered that she loves that push and pull, that shift in power dynamics during a steamy encounter, so I knew it was going to get VERY interesting watching them duke it out in the bedroom.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4319kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Reagan Foxx, Abigail Mac - The Oral Experiment (2020)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03844 секунды с 9 запросами