luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jase's First Time

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

This is a big one! Actually, I should say there's a couple big ones in here. Not only are we being treated to Jase's first guy/guy action, but it's Max who's back and breaking Jase in! Further, both of these young, sexy studs are seriously packing! Each one's armed with quite the impressive cock, and the sight of Jase's first guy/guy experience at CF involving taking as much of Max's huge dick in to his mouth as possible, looking up at Max while he works that cock with his lips and tongue, is just too much! And that's after we're treated to the sight of Max and Jase making out, rubbing their two cocks together and each taking turns stroking the other. Jase really was a trooper here, not only eagerly sucking Max's cock but also getting Max's hole ready with some deep rimming. By the time he was sliding his thick dick in to Max's hole, Max was beyond ready for it! The fucking that follows makes it clear why I'm so glad Jase has come on board, why I'm so glad Max is back, and why Max is likely happy to be back after a little break as well! He loves taking every inch of Jase's cock, and the Freshman has the vet moaning and groaning for more. Max blows a massive load while Jase drills his hole, before getting his own flawless ass drenched in Jase's load. Welcome back Max, and welcome aboard Jase!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 802.3 MB

Download Jase's First Time

Mario Galeno Fucks Vicenzo

Studio: Timtales

Get me some oiled up alpha muscle Mario under the Barcelona, you asked? Well, its your lucky day. Not just one Muscle God, but two! A scene with both Vicenzo and Mario is truly a bodybuilder-lover dream come true. Two massive mountains of muscles fucking deep and hard on our Timtales terrace. What else you need? Watch Mario breed Vicenzo with all his powerful strokes. Too hot to handle?

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps
Audio: 334kbps

File size: 966.6 MB

Download Mario Galeno Fucks Vicenzo

Jaxon and Niko

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Jaxon, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Ass Play, Beefy, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Things are already hot and steamy as we open on Jaxon and Niko in the shower. Now, you haven't met Jaxon yet, but you're getting an eyeful of him today. Both he and Niko are buck naked, dripping wet, hard as a rock and making out under the shower. Hot damn! Niko looks to be in heaven as he explores Jaxon's body, admiring it from every angle possible, and bending Jaxon over to get a good view of his perfect ass. (I know, I know, Niko's ass is breathtaking too, but it's easy to get distracted by fresh meat. I mean, fresh men!) It isn't long before Niko is on his knees, slurping all of Jaxon's dick down his throat. I think Niko's in love! As soon as I find out where they are registered at, I'll let y'all know. lol. Niko goes back up for some more kissing, as Jaxon then heads south to Niko's big dick. If you're a fan of kissing and groping and making out, you're going to be in heaven with this scene -- the guys are very into one another. Niko gets Jaxon over to the tub and starts to investigate his ass, rimming him and sliding an exploratory finger in his rump. But he can't resist blowing him some more, so he turns him back over and takes another swing at his cock. After Jaxon sucks Niko a bit longer, Niko asks Jaxon if he's ready to feel his dick inside him. Jaxon's ready! Next thing, the camera is underneath the guys, Jaxon is hard as a rock, and Niko is fucking him hard and fast. Whew! After a couple of minutes, the guys switch it up, as Jaxon wants to "ride that," and he sits down on Niko, and, well, goes for a ride. Jaxon is still stiff as a board, and Niko reaches out and starts jerking him while he bounces in the air. Niko is soon jackhammering into Jaxon, who is loving every second of it. Dang! Then, the tables turn, and Jaxon starts fucking himself onto Niko, backing his ass up onto him. (It's pretty incredible to see Jaxon bouncing in the air with his dick slapping around at high speed.) Now it's Niko's turn to get fucked, as he throws his ass in the air and Jaxon starts plowing him from behind. The guys change positions so that Niko in on his back, legs in the air, while Jaxon is thrusting away. Niko blows his load while Jaxon furiously fucks him, and Jaxon soon follows, pulling out and shoot all over Niko's stomach. The guys kiss and make out as the scene closes and that's a wrap!

Duration: 32:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1731kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 441.6 MB

Download Jaxon and Niko

Jed And Sam E

Release Year: 2020

Well, now evening has come and I go to him and I will pull him up to his balls like the last whore ...

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3561kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 504.5 MB

Download Jed And Sam E

Weights

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Trevor Long, Brandon Evans, Ashton McKay, Zane Anders
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal, Deep Throat, FaceFucking, Group, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, College Boys

The guys make use of heavy weights to keep the hot bottom tied down so that they could fuck him mercilessly. The guys make him their fuck toy, face-fucking him as he takes on their hot college cocks doggy style. They pound his sweet ass hard and then reward him with a shower in their hot loads leaving his hole dripping in cum.

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.3 MB

Download Weights
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16458 секунды с 9 запросами