Old 10-01-2021, 04:47 PM   #2561
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Fabio Stallone, Kennedy Carter - Need It Bad

Release Year: 2021
Studio: RagingStallion

Italian stud Fabio Stallone is passionately kissing Kennedy Carter ashis big, uncut cock grows harder and harder. He kisses down theripped body of this inked, ginger from the UK until he gets to his ownmassive, uncut meat already throbbing in anticipation of a hot mouth.He tongues Kennedy's foreskin and crams cock down his throat whilestroking his meat, then stands up, kisses Kennedy and pushes himdown on his knees. Kennedy does his best to get this thick, curvedcock down his throat, staring up at this hairy, muscled hunk until tearsare welling up in his eyes from the effort. He is rewarded by Fabiowho turns Kennedy around, exposing his hot, pink hole and givinghim a warm-up with his tongue. This ass needs to be nice andlubricated if it is going to fit his giant cock! When he sticks it in,Kennedy is ecstatic! Fabio pounds him from behind and again whilehe is on his back. The duel of the giant cocks climaxes with twocreamy loads across Kennedy's inked chest and stomach. This scenewill give fans of giant, uncut cocks exactly what they are looking for!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6590kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fabio Stallone, Kennedy Carter - Need It Bad

RawFuckClub Paul Vinzent is plugging Alan O D'Oro in Berlin

Look at that cake! How could I resist? @alanodoro - RawFuckClub present latest video scene update where Paul Vinzent is plugging Alan O D'Oro in Berlin.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 560.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Paul Vinzent is plugging Alan O D'Oro in Berlin

Tate Ryder & TJ Nelson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

For Tate's first duo video I set him up with our adorable mate TJ Nelson. TJ has got a really nice cock and I knew that Tate would love riding it. Se we got the guys together for a photo shoot to begin with so they could get to know each other. And then I grabbed the video camera so I could start shooting the guys getting it on. We shot this in a couple of parts as the guys had a break in the middle. When we got back to shooting the guys tried a few different shooting positions. Tate blew his load first has he rubbed his cock while kissing TJ. And then TJ gave what is one of the most spectacular cum shots (showers) on the site. Check out the look on Tate's face as he watches TJ blow.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:45
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1471kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 200.2 MB

Download Tate Ryder & TJ Nelson

Citebeur - Oriental Lover

Matteo est toujours à l'affut d'un beau rebeu pour s'occuper de son boule. Il a de la chance aujourd'hui, il est tombé sur Mehdi. Une bête de rebeu au corps et au visage parfait : musclé sec, regard sombre et vicieux, légèrement poilu et avec un zeub de 20 centimètres circoncis bien large. Matteo tombe sous le charme et fait son maximum pour entraîner le rebeu vers un maximum de plaisir. Il offre sa bouche puis son boule bien ouvert avec sensualité et se laisse porter par les coups de reins langoureux de notre "Oriental Lover" !

Duration: 17:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 167.7 MB

Download Citebeur - Oriental Lover

Fraternity Fantasies: Members Only

Cast: Chris Damned, Kian Kane
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Foot Fetish, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

Kian Kane is an NDO fraternity and that's exactly why Chris Damned took him up on his study offer. Chris Damned wants to know what's up with the frat. He's heard a few things and he wants to know if the sexy rumors are true. He sure finds out!

Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fraternity Fantasies: Members Only
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02396 секунды с 9 запросами