Old 10-02-2021, 03:47 AM   #2611
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Hot Fucking of Barrett Long & Ludovic Canot 480p

Cast: Barret Long, Ludovic Canot
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

I've always thought foreign men with accents were hot, so when Ludovic Canot said he wanted to have sex for this series, how could I say no? Ludovic is one sexy and hot fucker who let me treat him like my little bitch. What a great sport he was as I abused him over and over again. I gave him one of my molded dildos to open up his ass when he couldn't take me at first. It did the trick! That's when I fucked him silly and shot a big load all over him. Next features Barrett Long and Derrick Paul. Derrick has these great dragon wing tattoos on his back, but they couldn't help him escape the punishment I handed out with my big fat cock. After he nearly choked on my dick, I plowed his ass doggie style, then missionary until he couldn't take it any more. When I came I hit him in the face and got some in his eyes. But he didn't seem to mind!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1125kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 413.3 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Barrett Long & Ludovic Canot 480p

BadPuppy - Alex Fox and Robi Dane

Studio: BadPuppy
Genres: Gays bdsm

Alex Fox is lying in bed reading when Robi Dane bursts thru the door and jumps on the bed with the intent of distracting Alex. Alex puts down his book and the two shove their tongues down each other's throats. Robi unzips Alex's jacket revealing Alex's tight, muscular chest and abs. Robi continues with Alex's pants, unzipping them and pulling them off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BadPuppy - Alex Fox and Robi Dane

Max and Lee

Release Year: 2021
Studio: LatinBoyz
Cast: Max and Lee
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English

A cool clip in which handsome men f.ck really a lot. See what they can do!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7883kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

Download Max and Lee

Scaredy Cat

Genres: Anal, Cumshot, Fingering, Kissing, Oral, Roleplay, Twink
Video language: English

My little looks so fucking cute in his onesie pajamas, so when he comes into my room because he's too scared to fall asleep, I'm more than happy to let him hang out in bed with me. I even teach him a little trick I use to fall asleep. I wrap my fingers around his cock and stroke him gently until he's relaxed and ready to play. Sucking his cock, I taste the tip of his dick on my tongue. And when I dip my dick into his asshole, he moans deeply until I breed his little boy hole. Getting off always makes it easier to get some rest.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 775.1 MB

Download Scaredy Cat

OnlyFans - Leo Galileo Part 1 foursome

半夜2点装进去
用胶布把嘴眼死死封住
他说完全封嘴挣不开

Duration: 7:38