View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 04:48 AM   #2615
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Abel Sanztin and Ken Summers

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut, Tattoos.
Video language: English

In a Barcelona's sunny winter morning our well-known Fuckermate's friend Ken Summers meets monster-dicked newcomer Abel Sanztin at breakfast time. Looking at the bulge that the Spaniard got in his underwear, Ken soon trades his apple for a much better big banana and using the kitchen as a playground, our Latin bottom deploys his sucking skills to work every inch of Abel's huge cock with his insatiable mouth. Our mates then move to the sofa where Sanztin sits with his full hard boner and invites Ken to jump on it. Summers doesn't need to be asked twice and rides on the raw dick, while Abel gives all the power to hammers his asshole like a real power bottom deserves. And when at the end Ken claims for his breakfast, Abel milks his lips with a huge load of fresh cream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 460.0 MB

Download Abel Sanztin and Ken Summers

Addison , Romeo

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Addison , Romeo
Genres: Duet, Massage, Kissing, Oral Sex, Rimming, Condom, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots, Muscles

It has been a few months since Romeo did a scene with us. And he came back huge. His muscles were bulging and heaving like I have never seen them before. I knew they needed to get rubbed down. So I set up the massage table. Addison came in and was excited to get a massage. I informed him that Romeo was the one getting a massage. Addison was disappointed for like three seconds until Romeo took his shirt off. Addison gravitated right to his massive chest and touched it. I think I am fine with being the masseur today, he said. Romeo got on the table and laid down on his stomach. Addison took some oil and began touching all over his body. From head to toe, Addison worked Romeo over. He had him flip over and then slowly kissed his stomach and then his chest and then his hot Cuban lips. They made out until they both got hard and then Addison sucked him off. Romeo returned the favor and let Addison shove his dick down his throat. The back and forth continued as they each rimmed each other. But after Addison had his hole nice and wet, Romeo grabbed a rubber and shoved his shaft right in. They fucked doggie, and cowboy and then missionary. Finally Addison busted all over himself while Romeo plunged in and out of him. Romeo pulled out and came all over Addison. Romeo then collapsed on top of Addison and made out. This video is like a fairy tale, Because there sure was a happy ending.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 637.1 MB

Download Addison , Romeo

Charlie Keller & Rudy Stone - Out Of The Woods, Sc.3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

You're sure of a big surprise in the woods today - thanks to some very curious goings on courtesy of newbie, Charlie Keller, and everyone's favourite STAXUS fuck-maestro, Rudy Stone. After all, it's not every day that you get to see a lad sunbathing totally naked, or a hot stud wandering among the trees without so much as a stich on. But clearly this is the way of things in this part of Czechia; and from the very moment that Stone catches sight of sweet, baby-faced Keller brazenly catching the rays there's really only one way things are headed. Cue Stone deep-diving into the young twink's arse, before grinding his manly frame against his buddy in order to stir the sleeping beauty into life.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6802kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlie Keller & Rudy Stone - Out Of The Woods, Sc.3

Taylor Sucks Daddy Mugs

Release Year: 2021

Ele é um hipster cabeludo que fará quase tudo no saco. Nós o emparelhamos com o magro e peludo dele para ver o que aconteceria.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Taylor Sucks Daddy Mugs

BadPuppy - Mark Freedom and Alex Blade

Studio: BadPuppy
Genres: Gays bdsm

Alex Blade is checking out his phone when Mark Freedom walks in and sits down right next to Alex on the sofa. The two look at each other, no words are spoken as they proceed to shove their tongues down each other's throats. They begin tugging at each other's clothes as the passion builds.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 752.8 MB

Download BadPuppy - Mark Freedom and Alex Blade
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04199 секунды с 9 запросами