Old 10-02-2021, 05:27 AM   #2616
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Danny Montero And James Pershaw

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

You can feel the couple's chemistry explode in their maddenly passionate, lustful fucking

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4010kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download Danny Montero And James Pershaw

Daddy's Little Boy vol. 9 (After School Snack) 720p

We may have almost fucked the straight out of him (we'll happily keep trying, if need be). As much as i hated getting lube and cum on my velvet sofa, i couldn't resist that sweet little muscular ass. I guess my concern for the velvet didn't outweigh our need for straight boy ass.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 477.2 MB

Download Daddy's Little Boy vol. 9 (After School Snack) 720p

Lance Alexander, Sean Zevran

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lance Alexander, Sean Zevran
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Intrracial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming.

There is nothing sexier than two hot slabs of man meat catching some rays. Sean and Lance lay out in the sun as the beads of sweat slowly drip down their bulging muscles. The two start feeling each other up and things begin to get heated. As they kiss in the hot LA sun, they start to get hard. They decide to take it inside before anyone catches them. Inside they begin to suck each other. Sean is first as he pulls out that massive fire hose that Lance has attached to him. Sean sucks it with delight. Lance returns the favor and starts to suck on Sean. Lance lets Sean slide his dick in and out of his throat. Lance wants to feel that dick slide in and out of his ass. But first Sean needs to get it nice and lubed up. He bends Lance over the couch and starts to eat his ass out. Lance moans in delight until he begs Sean to stick it in him. Sean gets the condom on and slams it in. Lance screams in a hot mix of pain and pleasure. Next Sean sits on the couch and lets Lance ride his massive shaft. He pumps into him harder and harder. Finally he gets Lance on his back and fucks the cum out of him. Then Sean pulls out and nuts all over his ass. They begin to kiss in the afterglow, exhausted from such a hot fuck session.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3340kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download Lance Alexander, Sean Zevran

Throb, scene vol.02

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: JR Bronson, Enrique Romo
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Kissing, Fingering, Deep throat, Hunks, Facial Cumshots

JR Bron ought to be a statue: a deep chest narrowing to a thin waist, flaring out to rock-hard convex buns. He's a lean slab of muscled male potency and desire. Enrique Romo, smooth from earlobes to ankles, has his lips are pressed firmly against JR's. When those lips part, Enrique slips a flickering tongue into JR's mouth. Lower down, each man is stroking the other's erection. Enrique's heavy, curved cock slides easily into JR's square jaw. Suction hollows JR's cheeks and with a bit of thrusting from Enrique, JR makes this giant cock vanish. Enrique's hands go directly to JR's ass. As Enrique palms and caresses the individual butt cheeks, he slyly slips a finger into the moist hole. His tongue follows, and thebination of hard and soft, dry and wet, probing JR's ass leaves him calling out for more. He gets it on his back, missionary style and in the crab position, which allows JR to control the fucking speed, intensity and depth - not to mention showcasing a stellar set of abs that will soon be splattered with JR's jism. JR's exertions take Enrique over the edge, and he blasts his load onto JR's face.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 892.6 MB

Download Throb, scene vol.02

Concept Twink Trap - Kaleb Stryker and Killian Knox - Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

Young guys Kaleb Stryker and Killian Knox fuck in the mouth and in the ass with their big and thick dicks.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Concept Twink Trap - Kaleb Stryker and Killian Knox - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04932 секунды с 9 запросами