View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 09:56 AM   #1604
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mile High Milena

Mile High Milena

Genre: Amateur, Blondes, Blowjobs, Hardcore, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo Action, Puffy nipples, Young old, Babe, Skinny
Actress name:
This week we have "My kinda gal" in the form of the lovely Russian, Milena. She towered over me when she arrived in skin tight denims and over knee boots - a look which is all the fashion with the Victoria Secret girls and a look that has me salivating like a man demented! Milena spoke little English, but to be frank, I didn't care too much as I was far too busy gazing at her gorgeous arse as she shoe-horned her denims down for me to have a closer look. Standing there 6'5" in those "Boots of Beelzebub" with her denims pulled half way down was a sight to behold and when she dropped to her knees, unzipped my trousers and stuffed my dick in her mouth, I was already pondering how I could possibly fuck her, whilst she was in effect bound by her denims and boots. So quite simply, I stopped the camcorder, got her to take her denims off, put the boots back on and voila! I could now fuck her more easily - albeit whilst still holding the camcorder. Thats ingenuity for you! Next week we dress her up as a prostitute which seemed to suit her perfectly and she just loved the role!

Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 51 s
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 1.41 GiB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 1.41 GiB
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03848 секунды с 9 запросами