Old 10-02-2021, 01:02 PM   #1686
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asha Marie On The BBC

Asha Marie On The BBC

Model: Asha Marie
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cumshot, Interracial, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 1200x800
Gallery: 90
Size: 25 Mb

It's a calorie-laden and protein-packed cream pie filling that Asha Marie is after and Stone is happy to reward the extremely receptive and passionate, creamy-skinned redhead, first with a good, hard thwacking and then with a shot of nut-juice that hits the spot for Asha. "I love all kinds of sex but if I had to choose my favorite, I'd say oral is my favorite--giving and receiving," Asha says. "Blow jobs are kind of like an Olympic sport with me. I once gave a blow job that lasted two and a half hours!" A two and a half hour BJ? Sounds like Asha might be practicing a little Tantric sex back home. The camgirl, activist and web designer likes hula hooping, dancing, tabletop gaming, creating art and hanging out with friends. She masturbates a lot and says that she has fantasies of having sex in public. "I thought masturbation was boring until I discovered the Hitachi. Now I can't live without it. The first time I had sex was with an older guy who was great in bed. I was nervous at first but once I relaxed I was really hot." Asha Marie's quite a babe and she is definitely in the pink zone of hotness.

Download photos:
https://k2s.cc/file/94ad7e1427969 - 25 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03493 секунды с 9 запросами