View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 05:42 PM   #2670
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cesar and Nicholas

We already knew from his solo session that we wanted to write the headline 'Fat Cock Fucks Twink Bareback' when that fat cock belongs to new model Cezar and the twink is Nicholas because neither model has done a scene for us before and we knew they would be hot together. Unfortunately, some social media haters got to Cezar first and convinced him to keep that fat cock under wraps and not share it with the world. But as fate would have it, Cesar really wanted to fuck Nicholas' tight ass, considering him the perfect Latino twink bottom. The result is this hot LatinBoyz Amateur Action scene that we know you will all enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 545.0 MB

Download Cesar and Nicholas

Jhonny and Ice

Release Year: 2021
Studio: LatinBoyz
Cast: Jhonny and Ice
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English

Enjoy watching this gay video. Guys get high and cool male sex!

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6617kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download Jhonny and Ice

Czech Hunter Pt 602

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

I was searching online for interesting places where to hunt and this park looked like an ideal spot. Too bad I didn't realize that in winter there won't be that many people around. Still, I was able to find this dude waiting for a friend. He looked very cute and was fun to talk to. My offers made him a bit embarrassed but didn't scare him away. He showed me his sexy cock right in the park and then invited me to his one-room flat. Once he took his clothes off, I couldn't restrain myself anymore. Actually, the guy didn't mind taking care of my boner at all. Too bad he didn't like the taste of my cum. I was quite worried about his tiny ass. I tried to be really gentle this time. Don't worry, he got fucked hard in the end. Money always works wonders.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2294kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 523.5 MB

Download Czech Hunter Pt 602

BadPuppy - Dmitry Osten and Nick Moon

Studio: BadPuppy
Genres: Gays bdsm

Dmitry Osten is trying very hard to finish some work on his laptop when Nick Moon kneels onto the bed and starts taking selfies of himself with the camera on his phone. Nick unbuttons his shirt and then his pants, exposing a rather large and protruding bulge in his underwear.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BadPuppy - Dmitry Osten and Nick Moon

Ced with Vincent O'Reilly

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Ced with Vincent O'Reilly
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular

Cool video, guys f.ck and get a lot of buzz. Great male sex!

Duration: 24:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ced with Vincent O'Reilly
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13168 секунды с 9 запросами