GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default BlakeMason's 1,000th

BlakeMason's 1,000th

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 270 x 480
File Size: 316 MiB
Runtime: 1 h 3 min

Tags: Anal, Jocks, Face Fucking, British, Spit Roast, Riding, Passionate Fuck, In The Bedroom, Rough Sex, Cum Jerking Off, Chain Fuck, Ass Play, Uncut, Orgy, 69, Trimmed, Brown Hair, Spank, Rimming, Kissing, Masturbation, Double Penetration, Voyeur, Natural, Big Dick
Cast: Bradley Bishop, Luke Desmond, Riley Tess, Mickey Taylor, Dylan Thorne, Damian Gomez
Description: I thought the comradority in the beginning and end was great. I was laughing and loving how they had memories to share and were so comfortable with each other. I liked how they were drinking champagne one second and sucking dick the next. The orgy was good. Everyone was engaged and conscious of the others at the same time. In scenes like this you have use a different prospective when watching. Some people obviously try to watch with a microscope but you have to look at the bigger picture and consider the logistics of organizing six people fucking at the same time. I think that the filming and editing was done well and resulted in a memorable production that is an excellent way to celebrate BlakeMason's 1000th scene. -Jude

BlakeMason's 1,000th
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08178 секунды с 9 запросами