View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 06:12 AM   #2720
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Step-Bro Wants To Use My Car

Spicy sausages, steaming slabs of pure beef, and lots of uncut pork. 100% organic and covered in... cream!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 986.6 MB

Download Step-Bro Wants To Use My Car

Charlie Fucks Johnny's Tight Hole

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

The boys waste no time, leaning into each other on the couch with a kiss. Shirts are already off, so Charlie takes it a step further by unzipping Johnny's shorts and going straight for his dick. Johnny starts to moan as Charlie sucks his dick, running his hands through Charlie's curly hair. "Let me show you what I can do" Johnny says to Charlie as they switch places. He puts Charlie's dick in his mouth and slowly works on it, while Charlie sits back and bites his lip. He loves feeling Johnny's warm mouth on his shaft.
At that moment, Johnny gets on his hands and knees while Charlie gets behind him. Charlie sticks his hard cock inside Johnny and begins fucking him doggy style on the couch. He grabs Johnny's shoulders while he pounds him faster, loving how his ass feels. He then flips him over onto his back and continues fucking him good. Johnny loves how Charlie's large cock feels inside him. "Let me fuck that hole" Johnny asks, and the two flip so that Johnny can have a piece of Charlie's ass. Charlie feels himself close while he's getting railed on his back, and Johnny pulls out so they can bust their loads together. They finish and lie next to each other on the couch, both covered in cum.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Charlie Fucks Johnny's Tight Hole

Marshall Blows Straight Daniel

Studio: DefiantBoyz.com

Daniel is back, and he's hooked up with Marshall, who enjoys sucking off straight boys. When Daniel pulls his semi hard cock through his fly, Marshall reaches over to check it out. After watching Daniel work it up a bit, Marshall leans over to show what he can do. Soon, Daniel is fucking that mouth, totally into getting serviced by the new guy. Marshall continues blowing his straight boy, until Daniel announces he's going to cum and pumps out a gusher onto Marshall's face. Marshall strokes his meaty uncut dick, with Daniel casually rubbing his tits, until he spews a pretty heavy load, which he feeds himself.

Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 16.2 MB

Download Marshall Blows Straight Daniel

Scout Marcus - Chapter Pt 3 - Setting Up Camp

Genres: Bareback

My name is Jax and I recently became a Scoutmaster. It's something I've wanted to do for quite some time and, a few months ago, I finally took the plunge. The Scouts were a massive part of my life when I was a boy. I lived for the adventures, the endless summer nights under the stars, the ghost stories, the camaraderie.
Working a nine-to-five can be utterly soul-destroying, and, in more recent years, when things started to feel particularly mundane, I'd often find myself thinking about those old days, wishing I could feel alive like that again, longing to reconnect with that joyful feeling of spontaneity and discovery.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 470.1 MB

Download Scout Marcus - Chapter Pt 3 - Setting Up Camp

Raw Nature

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

When Carter Woods and Jackson Traynor return from their nature hike to find buddy Mathias asleep on the patio sofa, they recognize the opportunity to take advantage of their bro. Sneaking closer, the two of them unzip his pants as Jackson begins to fondle Mathias' cock. Mathias stirs awake to find them diddling him and all he can think is, 'Here we go again!'. Turns out the three of them have a regular routing on the weekend of getting together and banging each other out, and this weekend is no different, as they take turns sucking each other off. Carter gets the fuck fest started when he mounts Mathias and gives him a ride, and then the three of them proceed to trade each other off, so that everybody gets a turn.

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5189kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Raw Nature
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06994 секунды с 9 запросами