luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation
Video language: English

Am I pretty for you? Mmm Daddy please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. Daddy please... can I cum again?

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Finish What We Started - Blue Angel & Kinuski

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Blue Angel, Kinuski
Genres: Lesbian, Barefoot, Bikini, Panties, Blonde, Fingering, Indoors, Striptease
Video language: English

Sexy blonde Kinuski is sunbathing topless, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Finish What We Started" begins. Her cute girlfriend Blue Angel watches as she sprays tanning oil over her gorgeous breasts and massages it into her skin, fingers lingering over her puffy nipples. Blue strips down to her lace panties and begins to caress her sweetheart, kissing her tenderly. A sudden downpour sends them dashing indoors, where Blue sucks Kinuski's nipples avidly, then tugs her bikini panties down and eats her shaved pussy. Kinuski moans softly as Blue laps at her clit skilfully, fingerbangs her to the brink of climax, then turns her around and licks her tight asshole to drive her to a breathless orgasm. They kiss lovingly before Kinuski devotes her attention to Blue's even puffier nipples. The rain shower is over so they go outdoors again, Blue stretching out on a lounger with her thighs parted so Kinuski can eat her pussy, adding her fingers to intensify the stimulating sensations. Blue strums her own clit as Kinuski frigs her to an orgasm, making her giggle with pure bliss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7715kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Finish What We Started - Blue Angel & Kinuski
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10432 секунды с 9 запросами