Old 10-04-2021, 11:42 AM   #325
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Blow Me Down

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Chaz Carlton, Ryan Block, Hunter Scott, Mark West, Jake Andrews, Chad Donovan, Grant Larson, Dallas Taylor, Max Stone, Blue Blake
Genres: Rimming, Blowjob, Cumshot, Muscle, Classic

Well, Blow Me Down. Down, down, down. Go up and down slowly and then a little faster with each stroke of your mouth until I'm as hard as a rock. Tease me with your tongue and lick me until I scream. Blow Me Down, all the way down. Go as far as you can and stop. Use your tongue again and work that cock. Work it hard and fast. There's no room for amateurs here, I need a professional cocksucker to take care of my oral needs. Well, have you got what it takes to make mee? Suck me off, and Blow Me Down as I sit back and let you take control.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

Download Blow Me Down

Uniform Ball vol.2 The Military Edition

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Vivid
Cast: Christopher Zale Eric Kline Jon(athan) Christopher Justin Greer Marcus Day Paul Carrigan Peter Wilder
Genres: Anal, Oral, General Hardcore, Condoms, Uniforms

Army! Navy! Air ! Marines! They're in full in Jim Steel's new Uniform Ball Volume 2: The Military Edition. Watch the solo with the hunky khaki wearing cadet dildoing himself until the troopse home. Watch a sailor "occupy" a Marine. See the private show his privates to a senior officer. And catch a street punk makin' a Marine his bitch. Jim Steel's men in uniform; they do more before dawn than most people do all day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:47
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Uniform Ball vol.2 The Military Edition
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02852 секунды с 9 запросами