AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen May 2005

18eighteen May 2005

Name of actress: Janelle
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen

Does this mean you're getting ready to try full sex? "Well, duh, yeah! Actually, I've been wanting to try it for a while now, especially since a lot of my friends are doing it and they say it's a lot of fun and feels real good. Like, my best friend, Aspen-she and her boyfriend have been doing it since last October. She said the first time they did it, he had kind of a hard time fitting his thing all the way inside her 'cause he's pretty big. So that's why I'm practicing with a toy, just in case." That toy you're using has a vibrator in it, doesn't it? "Yeah, but this is my fun toy which I use just to make myself cum when I'm horny. I have another toy that's way bigger and is shaped like a real cock. I use that one to practice for a real cock. This smaller toy goes in real easy and when I turn it on, it buzzes inside my cunny. Then, when I'm ready to cum, I buzz my clitty with it." Do you think most girls your age play with sex toys? "I dunno, but if they're already having sex with their boyfriends, then I guess they probably don't need to play with them as much as I do. Like, everybody's always talking about how guys are so horny all the time, but not too many people talk about girls being that way, too. And I should know 'cause I'm one of 'em! I think you'd be real surprised about the things girls like me do with their cunnies that nobody knows about, except themselves!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 18eighteen May 2005
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x789
Photos: 75
Size: 19 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11899 секунды с 9 запросами