Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tiggle & A Jiggle

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Tiggle Bitties
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

May 2016 <i>Voluptuous</i> covergirl Tiggle Bitties was recently in Miami, far from her home in the Pacific Northwest but the Florida sun and sky really suits her. And Tiggle knows about motor boats and motorboating. They do that too in her part of the USA. No boat needed. Just big tits. "On the West Coast, where I live, it's just the thing," said Tiggle. "It's the thing where you put your face between someone's boobs and go... But we do it to more than just strippers. It just covers your face with boobs and makes you warm and happy." The most fun career or job Tiggle's ever had? You've been looking at it. "Being a model tops everything I've ever done," says Tig. "My was sort of an exhibitionist and I grew up in sort of a nudist household, so I never worried about my body. I got teased a little when I was a kid, but I'm really comfortable. Why hide it? So I got into modeling through camming." Tiggle starts her video outdoors but has to go inside later. She gets too hot and we don't mean because of the weather..

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

Download Tiggle & A Jiggle

Sara Jay

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Big Boobs, Hardcore
Video language: English

Words might fail in describing just how substantial their breasts are when seen in person.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2151kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.3 MB

Download Sara Jay
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13764 секунды с 9 запросами