View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 09:12 PM   #1568
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,290,614 раз(а) в 133,196 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

9th October 2021 / Length of video: 9:10
Lucy Brayford
Lucy has come to the medical room straight from her dance class. One of the other girls barged into her during the class and she went over on her ankle. She is still wearing her skimpy little dance outfit with pantyhose, leg warmers and ballet slippers. As she walks into the room you can see how much pain she is in and she cannot put any of her weight onto her one ankle. She sits on the chair and puts her foot up to examine her ankle. She carefully slips off her ballet slippers and leg warmers but she still cannot decide if she has broken it or just sprained it. So she tries to walk on it again but with no success. Rather than wait for Matron she slips off the rest of her dance kit including her pantyhose so she can see if there is bruising. Now completely naked she sits with her legs spread and her foot up high, moaning in pain as she presses her ankle.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
3 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
DuSSelzya (10-15-2021), staticman (10-25-2021), thokra (10-10-2021)

Время генерации страницы 0.09689 секунды с 9 запросами