luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Helping Hand

Cast: Daphne Rosen
Genres: Big Tits, Big Ass, MILF, Anal, Toys, Hardcore
Video language: English

Daphne Rosen loves helping out dudes with orgasms, and she knows that by wearing her purple fishnet body suit, they will be more aroused. She eventually frees her giant titties, and even lets her friend fuck her butt hole while the red toy stimulates her clit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10208kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Helping Hand

Heavenly Hooters

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Angel Gee
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Stripper ,Toy
Video language: English

Angel Gee (Boob Science on DVD) is a girl who loves, respects and adores big tits just as much as a guy does. That's the kind of girl you want, the kind of girl we want. Angel loves guys and she loves girls but says she has no current steady boyfriend. At home, Angel, a stripper by profession, plays with her tits and pierced pussy a lot. "I have a lot of toys at home. I'm a toy fanatic. I must masturbate every day. I'm really into it. I own many different vibrators. I've got the Dolphin and other models. Of course, they're all baby-pink, my favorite color. My favorite is a CyberSkin vibrating cock...it's got a remote control and balls on it. It's really hot. I have mirrors in my bedroom and I like to watch myself in the mirror when I masturbate...or have sex." Angel has forward-thrust tits and she takes a lot of pride in them. "I always go braless. If I go out, and I have on a style of shirt where I have to wear a bra, I do, but other than that, if I wear a tank top or something, I don't wear a bra because they stay up on their own. And then my piercings show through whatever I'm wearing. I like that! It gets a lot of attention." .

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 779.9 MB

Download Heavenly Hooters
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10187 секунды с 9 запросами