View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 12:35 PM   #261
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Victoria Vale - Victoria finally fucks (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Victoria Vale
Genres: Milf, Big Tits
Video language: English

"Do you like my new titties?" mega-chested 46-year-old Victoria Vale says at the start of this scene. They're encased (barely) in a tiny bikini top, although we have a feeling that the bikini she's wearing would fit most women. Victoria, however, is not most women. She's a SCORE Girl who super-sized her tits even further, and her bikini is concealing just her nipples. Although not for long. Very quickly, her tits come all the way out and it's game on!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Victoria Vale - Victoria finally fucks (2021)

The Boobalicious Miss Lily

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Samantha Lily
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

The one comment heard over and over again about Samantha Lily has to do with the word "legend." "A legend in the making." "Samantha's already a legend." "This girl will be an all-time legend if she chooses to be." Samantha's back to show off more of her fantastic figure and all-natural boobs. "I did a lot of crazy things when I was young," says Samantha. "Many times... but a long time ago. I had a crazy boyfriend who wanted me to try everything. Now I am 26 and want to spend all my life with a man who I love and have passionate sex in combination with love." But Samantha says many men are afraid to introduce themselves. We've heard other Score Girls say this also. "I don't know why guys have problems getting up the courage to pick me up. I'm very friendly and nice to everyone. I do not understand this." Don't worry, Samantha. All Score guys know how friendly you are..

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 679.6 MB

Download The Boobalicious Miss Lily
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02996 секунды с 9 запросами