Old 10-14-2021, 12:05 AM   #268
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

My Girlfriends Busty Friend

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Cumshot, Hardcore, Big Tits, Brunette, Big Ass, MILF

Pervy Preston can't control himself. He can't keep his hands off of Ava Addams's bras, and she's his girlfriend's best friend! She's staying with them, so he sneaks into her room when she's out, rifles through her drawers, and pulls out one of her bras and starts masturbating to it. But Ava arrives home from shopping and catches him flogging the dolphin to her brasserie, right in her room! Preston's embarrassed but tells her he can think of nothing but her big tits, especially since his girlfriend is anything but well endowed. He even goes so far to tell Ava that if he just saw her giant knockers in the nude he'd be satisfied, and everyone would be able to move on with their lives. But once she unleashes the puppies, Preston's all over them! Ava can't help herself either because she knows Preston has a big dick, and she wants to get fucked. Hey, whatever works!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:28
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 5047kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download My Girlfriends Busty Friend

Tits & Tugs

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kasey Grant ,Carlos Rios
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Cum on Tits ,Cumshot ,Handjob ,Hooker ,Stripper ,Tit-Fucking ,XXX
Video language: English

Slim-and-stacked Kasey Grant knows how to dress to impress: a two-piece pink, mesh slut outfit and stripper heels. Kasey knows how to expertly jerk a load out of a man's bloated nuts and calls herself a "sexual fantasy fulfiller." "Anything is sexy to me," Kasey explained. "Life is all about sex. Being sexy is good. I have fantasies about complete strangers in remote locations and fantasies involving sports cars." For this P.O.V. video, Kasey employs the "slow hand" technique on this research subject, even up to detonation on her tits. Kasey's nipples harden when he reaches out to touch her tits. She also uses the "hand over hand" technique and taps the cock against her boobs like it's a hammer. When she leans back, her legs open wide and he finger-fucks her. Her panties come off so she can get a hand there too. Kasey is nice to have around on a rainy day. Or a sunny day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7656kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 731.8 MB

Download Tits & Tugs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02734 секунды с 9 запросами