Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Blair Tits Project

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Goldie Blair
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Goldie Blair was born in Sussex, England and now lives in California. She keeps that body in shape with Zumba, Yoga, water classes and Boot Camp hiking. She is also a wrestler. That must come in real handy in her domination and fetish role-playing. A TSG editor wrote that "Goldie Blair looks like one of those way-too-hot moms who goes to her kids' back-to-school and meet-the-parents nights." Said Goldie, "I swing both ways depending on my mood. I love clit play during sex. My sexual fantasy is to share a cute girl with big breasts with my man."

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 787.4 MB

Download The Blair Tits Project

Denise Caldwell

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BrazzersExxtra
Cast: Denise Caldwell
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Sofi Ryan is coming home after a... Failed night. Her boobs were looking fantastic, she was feeling confident. Everything seemed to go right until her partner... Couldn't quite live up to how she felt. So she returns home and tries to take care of things herself - stroking that unsatisfied pussy, aching for someone to fill it up and give it the attention it deserves. Only to have her roommate Charles Dera rub it in her face. Fine, if he's going to turn this into a thing, maybe Sofi can use it to her advantage... Any cock in a storm, right?

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2759kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 725.1 MB

Download Denise Caldwell
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03519 секунды с 9 запросами