View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 05:31 PM   #34696
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Lord N has an obedient dog

- Lord N has an obedient dog

Description:
I have long wanted to begin to obey the man , and now I have the opportunity . Now tells me what should I do male voice overs , Im wearing black underwear , and once I turned on the recording on the video camera , the voice-over told me to get on my knees and start to bark like a dog , I obediently fulfilled all what you wanted my Lord . He ordered me to crawl on my knees and bark like a real dog , Im not at liberty to disobey what the men ordered . Mr. N told me his faithful dog Baring his chest to show you my Breasts and nipples , I pulled my Breasts out of the bra . And now Im back to crawling room on his knees in a circle , but Mr. H, this is very little and he tells me to take my panties off and show you my ass , I do , now I crawl around the room cancer with a bare chest and bare ass . Mr. N tells me to stay in the center of the room , and I follow , my master puts me in the dog bowl and orders me to shit in it . But before that , Mr. H ordered me to spit in a dog bowl and lick from the bottom of the bowl their saliva . Im starting to shit and piss in the dog bowl , my master is very pleased , he says Im a dog , I bark like a real dog , I done shit and piss in the dog bowl , my Lord N takes a bowl and tells me to eat its own feces and urine , I dutifully fulfill all that he wants , the main thing that he was happy and didnt punish me for disobedience . I eat own shit , my Lord commands me to stop and open your mouth , I open my mouth , and Mr. N pours me first in the mouth and then piss and shit from dog bowls right into your mouth , and makes me have my shit , I chew and swallow their own shit , my Lord again makes me a cancer crawling on her knees with bare ass in the end of the video a male voice-over tells me to get up and I get up my whole chest and face in shit , she asks me Im a whore , I say Yes , Im his slave, I say Yes . Now I will do anything you want my Lord N.
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1590.mp4
File Size : 1018.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:29
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: