Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Korina's Bikini Bouncing Bustout

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Korina Kova
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Bikini ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Toy
Video language: English

Korina Kova doesn't need a bounce house to go airborne. Her bed is her bounce house. Korina has more bikinis with her than a swimsuit store. She's also got one of her big friends to give an added kick to the fun. The brunette bombshell is too sexy for her bikinis. She knocks 'em out at the pool when it's swimsuit weather. Finding the right bras for her big, bodacious boobs is another story. "I can never find them off the rack. When I go into a store to buy a bra, it is always too small, so I special-order them online. I've been fitted so I know my size and I can just go online and order them." Korina needs 32GG hooter holsters to contain those titanic twins. Korina is used to the attention she gets. "I'm always getting into trouble. Sometimes they get me out of trouble. Any attention is good attention." Korina's special talent? She says: "Flexibility. I am very flexible." And bouncy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 743.2 MB

Download Korina's Bikini Bouncing Bustout

Davina,18 years old, student counted (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Davina
Genres: BBW
Video language: English

Despite the rain and gloomy weather, the pretty Davina, 18, keeps her spirits up! Originally from Brittany, this luscious young woman moved to the South to start her studies in accounting. But before returning to university, the young lady had a firm desire to have a little fun. Free as the wind and absolutely wanting to remain single, the bitch felt that she deserved to have fun with a southerner guy! And with her most beautiful lingerie and a glowing look, all she has to do is welcome friend Alex, who takes the opportunity to sodomize her between the drops.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3427kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Davina,18 years old, student counted (2021)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03687 секунды с 9 запросами