View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 02:14 PM   #2330
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Being Super Version 0.15 Public

Your name is and you are 21 years old. You live with your roommates mom (relation can be changed ingame!) and your roommate (relation can be changed ingame!). Your father died before you were born, you don't know how but... We'll get to that later... Much later. On the day you were born, a meteor shower struck the unassuming city of Quiettown almost killing you. Because of this, you were prescribed to take pills that tasted like hell itself would spit them back out. This story begins as your mom drives you to your final check up at the hospital. It was the day that changed your life forever.

Changelog:
THIS UPDATE ADDS 2 NEW QUESTS - GYM PATH ONLY.

The two new quests have multiple branches, try out all of them to get the most out of this update.

The quests unlock after completing quests;
- "Awkward" and "Wetness" for DARK skin MC.
- "Awkward" for LIGHT skin MC

Both the gym and bank paths will merge in the December update. This will allow you to do all associated quest with both in one playthrough.

I have attached a change log and below are things that will be done this week along with fixing any bugs you find.
- Implement level 2 moves for minigame
- fix notifications
- combat section of the bios is not getting updated after a fight. i will fix this
- add fight options to the quest "The Gym Incident".

Genre: 3DCG, Sci-Fi, Male protagonist, Superpowers, Adventure, Big tits

Developer: Sandman Games and Art
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 00.15 Public
Censored: No
Size: 2660 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e3ba6d1f568e4/Be...er-0.15-pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03818 секунды с 9 запросами