Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Big Boob Diner

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Liza Biggs
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

Ever had a waitress who looked like Liza Biggs? If you did, you are in the minority. And if you did, you should have told her about Score. No one would be able to concentrate on their food with Liza bending over you to drop off your plate. Score: So if we saw you at the mall, how would you be dressed? Liza: I'd be showing a lot of cleavage. I like my boobs, and I enjoy my body. Score: You enjoy your boobs? How do you enjoy them? Liza: Just everything about them and with anything I wear. I really like how they look in T-shirts. I even have cleavage when I'm wearing a T-shirt. Score: So even when you're wearing a T-shirt... Liza: I still have the cleavage. They're just that freaking big. Score: So you're a JJJ. How old were you when you were a D-cup? Liza: Hmm. I think I was a D-cup when I was 14 and a DD when I was 15. Score: When did you break the J barrier? Liza: When I was about 25. Score: So are your boobs still growing? Liza: Yeah, they are. Score: So you're breaking the myth that women's boobs stop growing at 25. Liza: Yes, I am. And they're not going to get any smaller. Ever. Score: Do you think they're going to get any bigger? Liza: Oh, yeah, there's no doubt they're going to get bigger. Much bigger! Score: Have you ever been walking around and had a bra break on you? Liza: Oh yeah. I had one that had kind of a connecting piece, kind of like a balconette bra, and that connecting piece broke. So, instead of pushing my boobs up, it was kind of pushing them down. It was a little weird.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Big Boob Diner

Getting all dressed up to get dicked down

Studio: pure-bbw

Strawberry cakes wants her roommate christian to help her get all dressed up for a new guy she is trying to impress. but when he sees her looking all fat and sexy, he can't help but get a boner. she sees it and decides to just skip the new guy and fuck her roommate who is right in front of her instead. this massive ass ssbbw loves the dick and rides it until he shoots a load into her mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Getting all dressed up to get dicked down
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07251 секунды с 9 запросами