View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 02:53 AM   #34971
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Douche Bag Boyfriend

Scatshop.com- Douche Bag Boyfriend

Description:
My boyfriend was being a real douchebag all day. Following me while I was shopping being emberassing on purpose so we would have to leave. Its like he likes being a douche bag??.. I wonder how hed feel to really be one.. Shut your mouth or Ill be shttng in it .. My threats didnt stop him so as soon as we got back to the room I pulled out the bench and told him to lay in it. His face turned white Haha he knows hes in for it.. I strap him in tight and clamp his head in place as I nestle his nose right in my pussy and turn on the Xbox. Its time for a nice long punishment. And as usual my IBS always kicks in at night, especially after all of those spicy cheese curds at the food court.. OMG Im dying. I smother the fuck out of him occasionally dropping a burning hot fart right into his cheeks while he sucks it up trying to get some kind of air.. This is what douchebags get.. But thats not all.. Almost an hour into his punishment he must be getting thirsty and Im feeling a little constipated.. Hang on honey I have to go pee really quick As I run to the bathroom and prepare his little drink I come back for a little while and smother him senseless.. Letting all that liquid settle before helping him quench that thirst of his.. Open your mouth, I have a surprise for youl You like acting like a douchebag? Now you get to be one How does it feel? Struggling to breathe with my dirty butthole sealing that mouth of yours, full of brown liquid and chunks of sht? Swallowing isnt really optional is it baby? Hahahaaa oh well.. down your throat it goes.. awful huh? Swallowing all of that knowing Im just going to fill you back up again. Its like flushing the toilet.. nasty sht water and chunks of filth.. except your mouth gets to be the bowl)
Clip contains long forwardreverse nude gaming smothering, in mouth fartingswallowing.. Nose farting.. Mild dirty talk.. And enema play. Camera switches from front to rearreverse smother halfway through clip.
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : EnemaBenchHD.mp4
File Size : 1530.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:58:58
Video : AVC, 3 462 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: