View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 10:48 AM   #34980
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Ayannas Rotten Ass Farts, Belches and Sharts

Scatshop.com- Ayannas Rotten Ass Farts, Belches and Sharts

Description:
Ayanna is rotten apple-but DAYUM what an apple it is Just in time for Hump Day, Enjoy as she brings more gass from the ass She managed to top her first farting adventure with even more gass from the ass. Enjoy as she lets rip at home and at work I swear Ayanna may be new, but she is by far the most prolific woman I have ever dealt with She is eager to please and is amazed by the appreciation and love her last clip got She is giving us nearly a daily journal of gas I never knew a woman that put the Pull my Finger guy from school to shame Her ass sounds like its beatboxing damn near Musical Farts like a horn or Trumphet even She even mixes in some belches and a Shart fest as well Bare Ass farts, Pantie farts, toilet farts, bed farts, airy farts, long extended farts-you name it she got it
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ayanna-farts-072315.mp4
File Size : 128.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:10
Video : AVC, 3 290 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: