View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 08:02 AM   #6507
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Clips4sale.com- Becoming Chubby

Clips4sale.com- Becoming Chubby

Description:
This was a custom video here is the script I followed.....I would like a video where you squeeze into the absolute tightest dress that you own(even if it_s one that no longer fits you properly) Talk about how your girlfriends have invited you out for a girls night out but you they are all so skinny compared to you. As you are trying on the dress that you plan to wear you realized that within the two weeks of you ordering that dress you have gained so much weight that the dress doesn_t fit anymore. Can you please squeeze your stomach and talk about how much it has grown from all the partying, eating and drinking that you have been doing. Once you have squeezed into the tight dress talk about how you don_t care that your girlfriends are skinnier than you because you are loving the fact that you are becoming a chubby girl. Show off your chubby body in your skin tight dress and talk about how you will not stop eating, drinking or partying until you have gained more and more weight Thank you Sandra you are always good at gaining weight videos so anything you can add I am sure will be amazing.
Model:
Best Latin ASS on the WEB
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_14293711.mp4
File Size : 222.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_14293711.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.22542 секунды с 9 запросами