View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 01:18 PM   #35065
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Pushing out logs morning & night

Scatshop.com- Pushing out logs morning & night

Description:
♡ These poops were back to back at night and then the next morning
I start by telling you how long its been since I last went. Then I play with my hole a bit but I know I have to pee, so I do so in the toilet with a view of my stream. Then I spread my legs and face you to push out my load. It is a little stubborn to come out at first but once it does. It is a great relief I actually get creamy in the process I wipe and then show you the results and examine with you. This one smelled ESPECIALLY bad. Like poison
The next morning after I take a shower I have to go again I wink my hole in doggy style for a while before flipping around. I am still dripping wet as a nice soft but wide log spills out of my hole. And once again.. I missed the target and got it on the floor. Oops I pick it up with my hands.
**I apologize for using the Tupperware, I thought my custom shippables listing was approved at this time but it wasnt. So these loads went to waste and were not for sale unfortunately.
Model:
LittleDirtyPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5315.mov
File Size : 1034.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:27
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: