View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 04:20 PM   #144
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Clubdom.com- A chastity slave s sole purpose

Clubdom.com- A chastity slave_s sole purpose

Description:
Tatiana is considering buying a new slave. She is evaluating a chastity slave who has been taught to pleasure women. Keeping slaves in chastity help them focus on providing pleasure with no consideration for their own. For extra measure Tatiana has placed a shocker collar and the slave_s balls. The slut has been fitted with a dildo gag. Tatiana shocks his balls with the hand held remote. I am a highly sexual woman. Do you have what it takes to please me? Tatiana rides the dildo on the slave_s face. She jerks on the slave leash that is attatched to the slave_s chastity device. She loves the fact that the slave is denied pleasure while his entire purpose in servitude will be pleasuring her. Tatiana shocks the slave_s balls until her pussy juices are running down the dildo and onto the slave_s face. After a long hard orgasm, Tatiana smiles. I just may take this bitch home with me afterall.
Model:
Tatiana
Studio:
Clubdom.com
Info:
File Name : Movie2099.wmv
File Size : 121.66 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:06:32

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8b706259af852

Время генерации страницы 0.02651 секунды с 9 запросами