WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Diana Knight is going to have a ballbusting session with you

Diana Knight is going to have a ballbusting session with you

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 112 MiB

Description: Because her slave was not behaving in a correct manner, Diana Knight decided to punish a hunk by ravishing his nuts with her strong leg. This brunette knows how to make a fellow feel pulsating pain between his legs.nSo my girlfriend tells me that you have been rude to her. Do you know what happens to little puppies who are being unpleasant? They get punished. You are sad, pathetic and not worth my time. I don't like it when people are mean to my friends and now I am going to make you pay. Sure, you won't like it since your punishment is going to be a ball busting experience. I am going to kick you between your legs so hard that you won't even know your name.nSpread your legs and get ready for my high heel. Oh, did that hurt? Did the sensation of my foot on your nuts made your knees buckle? This is what you want and what you deserve. Now I am going to squeeze your jewels until all that cum comes out of them. Not only are you going to take this punishment but you are also going to like it!n - Diana Knight
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Diana Knight is going to have a ballbusting session with you
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03389 секунды с 9 запросами