babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Gigantic Juicy Juggs

Gigantic Juicy Juggs

Tags: Blondes, Boobs, Brunettes, Stockings, Lesbian, Shaved, Big Tits
Cast:
I seem to be having a run of babes with huge boobs at the moment. Leigh has the added bonus of being as tall as me and having legs that look amazing clad in seamed stockings. But I will rewind a bit and tell you of how I managed to run up a huge phone bill and wank myself senseless in the process of getting her on my website. She works on one of the phone chat channels on television and 1 night as Jim was at the gym, I stumbled upon her, wearing next to nothing, jiggling her boobs around in a provocative manner. As you should all know by now, I am a sucker for a huge pair of tits so i got dialling and eventually got through to speak to her. In less than 3 weeks of phone calls i'd become her most regular caller and she was helping me wank off with her filthy chat. I asked her if she’d like to have some hot lesbo, stocking action with me and she agreed! She manages to squeeze her gigantic boobs into a lovely dress and i help her dress up in some fully fashioned nylons. I’m sure you’ll agree she looks very demure, but underneath she’s a real dirty girl. We’re both in lovely retro outfits today and this is definitely one for those who love A-line dresses, white gloves, pearl necklaces, longs legs in stockings and heels and sexy lingerie.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 716 MiB | 31 min 48 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
babyposter88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03451 секунды с 9 запросами