WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Diana Knight wants to see you beat your cock

Diana Knight wants to see you beat your cock

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 126 MiB

Description: Diana Knight is a stunning mature brunette who knows which dirty words should come out of her mouth in order to make a fellow hard. This lovely mistress is great at giving out naughty JOI which her guy is going to enjoy.nI really like you so I would love it if you would do something for me. Take off your pants and grab your cock. Start stroking it. I like to watch as a handsome man like you play with his boner. Don't start off too fast. I want you to enjoy every stroke you make. I hope that it feels good since it sure looks great from where I am standing.nWow! Your dong is getting pretty hard. You can go faster now. Lick your fingers, get them really wet and rub the tip of your love tool. That is perfect. Now tell me what you are going to do to me. I like the sound of that. Keep touching yourself while you imagine the way I feel. Make sure not to cum just yet since I am really enjoying this game. Grab your balls and tell me how you would fuck me before I let you blow your load for me.n - Diana Knight
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Diana Knight wants to see you beat your cock
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08958 секунды с 9 запросами