View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 05:27 PM   #348
sparko

Поблагодарили 129 раз(а) в 129 сообщениях

All my threads

sparko Он может собой гордиться.sparko Он может собой гордиться.

Agent 69 Jensen i Skyttens tegn (1978 / DVDRip)
Alt. Titles: Agent 69 Jensen in the Sign of Sagittarius / More Danish Blue / Les dames de Copenhague / Chaleurs scandinaves / A nous, les belles Danoises! / Les dames volages de Copenhague / Agente 69 Jensen contra Sagitario / Squadra supersexy sotto il segno del sagittario / Agente 69 / Hamahakki vaarinpain / Destape a la dinamarquesa / I skyttens tecken / In de Greep van de Boogschutter

Tags: Classic, Retro, Vintage, Voyeur, Lingerie, Hairy, European, Threesome, Lesbian, Lesbo, Lesbians, Blowjob

Language: Danish (Original)
Subtitles: English, Spanish
Cast: Kate Mundt, Anna Bergman, Anita Berglund, Gina Janssen, Lee Fong Wong, Magi Stocking, Jeanne Darville, Jeannie Nielson, Kirsten Norholt, Bent Rohwede, Ole Soltoft, Andre Chazel, Poul Bundgaard, Ricky Bruch
Quote:
Secret Albanian rocket plans worth 10 million have been stolen - and Albanian, Chinese, Russian and Danish agents converge on Tangier to recover them. The thieves have hidden the microfilm in one of four make-up compacts - the other three are booby-trapped. They are soon eliminated, and Danish agent KB Andersen scoops up the compacts during a brawl in the nightclub. He hides them among the passengers on his flight back to Copenhagen. One compact explodes in Customs, and the other three are distributed among a doctor, a fashion model, and a stewardess - making them the targets of the various agents.
720x576 | 01:27:59 | 3.5GB | MKV

Download:
https://filejoker.net/264xrrf9tmlm
sparko is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03295 секунды с 9 запросами