View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 03:02 AM   #3006
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Trixie Banks - Suck And Stroke Game

<!--more-->
Trixie Banks - Suck And Stroke Game

Tags: Sissy Training, Edging Games, Masturbation Games, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, Make Me Bi, Ruined Orgasm, JOI, Slut Training, Trixie Banks,

Are ya ready for a super fun game? I wanna know how well you can obey me all the way thru this game. I wanna find out if you're a true fan of me. and a true fan of my tits. I wanna see if I can really get you to become a good little cocksucker for me. especially if I train your brain by flashing you my titties, haha.

Grab your dildo and get ready to punish your throat for me, cum guzzler Now here's the rules. Whenever I lift my top to show you my titties. you need to be deep throating that dildo , up and down. up and down. and not like a gentle wimp. I mean really get on it. the whole point is that I want you to learn to throat fuck step-daddy's big hard cock for me! Haha. so when you see my tittles, you're gonna be a hungry little cock whore for step-daddy! Ok wimp?

How many times do ya think you'll have to play this game with me till I have you taking a bunch of dicks down the back of your throat? I mean you could stay in all weekend playing this game with me over and over. let's see what happens, shall we?

File Name: JOI-Backup_16564
Duration: 00:09:53
File Size: 306.97 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 4009 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_16564.mp4

BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08099 секунды с 9 запросами