View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:04 PM   #2495
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Serenity - Version 1.2 Public

MC's mom got cancer when he was 15. She fought for 5 years and finally died. During this time, MC did nothing but care for his mom. Didn't meet girls or date, didn't make many friends. His only friend is a girl who practically grew up with him, and she's in love with him... but he has (so far) not accepted her advances. Meanwhile, he learns that his Mom wrote a book for him.

-921 images
-6 animations
-20 music tracks

Serenity version 1.1b is about twice as long as my usual releases. Originally I intended to do Day 11 and all of Day 12 but I didn't want to wait any longer to release. So, Day 12 is 'part 1' of that day. Also because of this, it will seem to end rather abruptly (compared to the way I normally end an update). Sorry for this. But once the next update is out, it will flow smoothly.

This update, we'll see Kat doing some makeovers for a couple of the girls. So you'll get to see some girls with a refreshed appearance. A couple of girls will ascend, and we'll meet the last two characters that will be in Serenity (besides visitors). Speaking of visitors, we have a new one this update

Developer: N2TheFire
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 1.2 Public
Censored: No
Size: 2070 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/54984b46f8b49/Serenity-1.2.rar

My Real Desire Ch.2 Ep.3 Part 1

You take a role as MC who just graduated from university. You got a job in a different city, so you have to move into a shared house where everything begins.
Meet hot girls, make friends, and explore the story to find out what your real desire is...?

- 302 New scenes.
- 12 New animations.
- 2167 Lines of dialogue & script.
- Main story's event.
- Sally's event. (About 50% of the content, so you need to be on her route to be able to enjoy the update.)
- Krystal's short event.
- Wendy's short event.
- 1 New background music.

Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits, Animated, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Footjob, Handjob, Virgin

Developer: Lyk4n
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: Ch.2 Ep.3 Part 1
Censored: No
Size: 2330 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/868704db5d0c0/My...sire-2.3.1.rar
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06016 секунды с 9 запросами