All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lola Returns For Cock!

Lola Returns For Cock!

Type: JPG
Resolution: 4000x2660
Size: 49 Mb
Pics: 48

Tags: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Hairy, Hardcore, Panties, Masturbation, Teens, Solo Action, Young old, Babe
Description: Members will have seen the sex crazed Lola fucking my wife, Lara Latex's brains out and now she is back and even hotter than ever! No wonder the Beatles penned the song, "Back in the USSR", these Muscovite girls are extremely sexy. Anyway, she related once again her difficulties in trying to launch a career as an artist since all the male models insisted on getting erections whilst sitting for her. Hardly a surprise when they'd see her in her skimpy denim shorts. Anyway, she was gagging for my cock and lost no time in unzipping my trousers and stuffing my stiff cock down the back of her throat. Remember I am holding a camcorder which makes sex quite difficult, especially when one is being ravaged by a sex crazed Muscovite, who managed not only to suck me and fuck me, but doing everything she could to get my rock hard disk buried in her bum hole! Anyway, I decided to halt the proceedings at this point and get her dressed up and model a variety of school/college uniforms and make my final decision on what she should wear before I continue fucking her properly in a couple of weeks time!
Cast:

Download Lola Returns For Cock!:
https://k2s.cc/file/e47ae99c07b3c
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12817 секунды с 9 запросами