Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default An obvious choice to put into seamed stockings

An obvious choice to put into seamed stockings

Actress name :
Movie Title : An obvious choice to put into seamed stockings
Genre : Boobs, Brunettes, Stockings, Masturbation, Shaved, Teens, Toys, Dildo

Description : I've known Linda for quite some time now and she seemed an obvious choice to put into seamed stockings although she had no previous experience of putting them on or wearing them. I had already pre-chosen 2 outfits for us to wear and I decided to go down the cute little, dressing up route!! Kinky old Lara I hear you say. Well, yes! I had a tight fitting, bum skimming, pilots outfit and for Linda I chose a really sassy naval dress. Boy! Did she look good!

As I helped her put on her stockings in my bedroom I couldn't resist letting my hands wander over her fit, toned and well tanned body. The cheeky girl even asked me to become her girlfriend! Now I do like a girl who is really into girls herself and Linda was so hot, she almost combusted. I loved kissing her and when she pounced upon me, it was like a lion cub clawing its way to a leg of meat. When her gloved hands grabbed my legs and stroked them, I was in heaven. This girl has it all, a cheeky grin, a great bottom and legs that envelop you. What more could I ask for?

After kissing her, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth, I wanted to taste her pussy juices and it seems that she had the same thing in mind. Being able to slip my hand underneath her garter belt and hold her bum cheeks in a very unusual 69 position made me cum very, very quickly. It was unanimously decided upon that dildos would be next on the menu and after we had enjoyed teasing each others tight pussies with them, I was so horny, I slipped my dildo into my arse and fucked my self with it. Linda laid back upon the sofa and frigged herself off with her dildo too.

Then seeing I how much fun I was having, she slipped her hand between my legs and rubbed my swollen clit. Having a dildo up my bum and frantically fucking myself is the easiest way for me to cum; especially seeing Linda wanking herself off next to me until she climaxed too. This girl is insatiable and so cute and cuddly that I know I’ll definitely be seeing her again soon!

Duration : 45 min 33 s
Size : 340 MiB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :480 x 854

Download An obvious choice to put into seamed stockings - 340 MiB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08559 секунды с 9 запросами