View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 11:02 PM   #3023
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Mistress An Li - Ballbusting JOI

<!--more-->
Mistress An Li - Ballbusting JOI

Tags: asian femdom, stroking, Ball Abuse, JOI Games, Ball Punishment, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, JOI, Mistress An Li, Jerk off Instruction,

This video is exactly what it sounds like: a ballbusting instruction video wherein I will make you punch, squeeze, hit, and overall torment your balls and then make you jerk off to it.

I like mixing in a little pleasure in the pain because men can take so much more torment when they're aroused. And by keeping you on edge, I'll make sure your Daddy-addled brain obeys me even more enthusiastically. I want you to hurt yourself for me. After all, I may not be there to grab you by the nads myself, but I can smile knowing that you're doing it for me.

You want to make me happy, right? Then bust your balls for me.

Features: from easy to heart-wrenchingly difficult, this CBT instruction video gives you a little taste of what playing with me is like. You can control how much you take, but you know I always want you to take more

Do you want to be a good bitch? Do you want to please me? Show your appreciation for me with mark-up codes at checkout. You know I deserve the best. Make your adoration known with a little extra for me. It's what your D@ddy wants.

File Name: JOI-Backup_14687
Duration: 00:14:00
File Size: 236.57 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 2291 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_14687.mp4

BBKing is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14979 секунды с 9 запросами