Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Doctor Is In

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sheridan Love ,Carlos Rios
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cumshot ,Doctor ,XXX
Video language: English

Congratulations to Sheridan Love for winning the Hardcore Performer of the Year 2015 contest. The first runner-up is the pregnant Czech Katerina Dubrova and second runner-up is Amy Anderssen. June 2016 Score magazine is the annual awards issue. Score: Sheridan, what did you think when you found out you won <i>SCOR</i>E's Hardcore Performer award? Sheridan: I honestly thought I would maybe get first or second runner-up, especially being it was my first year shooting hardcore. So excited to be able to say I'm Score Hardcore Performer of the Year! Score: Were you surprised? Sheridan: Very shocked! So many beautiful, big booby girls in this contest. Score: Any words to the fans who voted for you? Sheridan: Thank you so much! You guys had been begging for years to see me with a real cock and obviously you guys really liked it. More to cum! Score: Tell us about this scene with Carlos Rios. Sheridan: Carlos is a great guy with a big dick! This scene was wet and slippery. Something about a man in a white lab coat that really gets me hot! Score: How was Carlos' "bedside manner?" You two really went at it! Sheridan: Who could ask for a better doctor? He did a thorough examination. Follow-up cumming soon! Score: What did you think of the doctor-patient theme? Sheridan: I thought it was very fun and kinky! I think next time I want to play the doctor!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Doctor Is In

Your Big Tit Fix

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Violet Gutierrez
Genres: Amateur, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Handjob
Video language: English

After Lulu Chu has finished fucking Xander Corvus's bride she makes her way to visit him in the groom's room. She's caught him on camera cheating and can't wait to boast about her photographs. When she sees Xander's big cock her plans change. She wants a taste of that dick. Maid of honor Kayley Gunner breaks up their party and puts Lulu in her place. Doesn't take long for Lulu to get back to her slutty tricks behind a changing screen with the bride almost in view. Kayley gets wise to their fuckery and wants to join. A photo fiasco causes the bride to freak out and Kayley ushers her away so she can get Xander and Lulu all to herself for a final fucks threesome.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Your Big Tit Fix
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08412 секунды с 9 запросами