View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 02:31 AM   #361
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Juxtapose For Me - Kitana Montana, Mazee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy
Video language: English

Perfect housewife Kitana Montana has more than one ace up her sleeve. Gorgeous, fierce, loving, she also happens to be a domme at heart. It's no surprise that when she comes home after work, her man, Mazee the Goat, is tied up in the bedroom, and ready to be swept by Kitana's sensuality. After teasing him with a skilled blowjob, Kitana frees Mazee and lets him fuck her eager hole without holding back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3445kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

Download Juxtapose For Me - Kitana Montana, Mazee

Leave My Jeans On

Cast: Rachel Starr
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, Facial, Feet, Fetis
Video language: English

Bootylicious Rachel Starr is getting her first massage -a gift from her adoring husband. When a male masseur (Xander Corvus) shows up at her house, shy Rachel is a little uncomfortable and asks if she can keep her jeans on during the massage. Xander doesn't mind. After a stretch of massage, warmed up Rachel is not only comfortable, but getting pretty turned on. Aroused Xander decides to test his luck by slowly unzipping the back of her jeans during the massage and getting his hands on her gorgeous ass. When she doesn't object, the naughty masseur takes it further, slipping a finger into her wet pussy. Rachel might be shocked for a second, but that doesn't discourage her from asking for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2775kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Leave My Jeans On
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09282 секунды с 9 запросами