Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Rack Shop

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cat Bangles
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Latina ,Solo
Video language: English

Sometimes it's good to be the last customer in a store before they close. But only if the sales clerk is a Voluptuous covergirl such as Cat Bangles. Customer satisfaction is Cat's goal. The customer comes first, then Cat cums. We asked Cat about spanking the pussy, whether it's her fapping or a bed-partner warming her up. "I smack my pussy. It just wakes it up. I have my clit pierced, and it feels really good when I smack it a little. It's like getting my pussy ready for the cock." Tell us more about this, Cat. "You just smack my pussy, then you slide your cock right in. Smacking my clit with your cock is the perfect way to get my pussy ready. It gets me really wet. I have a nice, big clit, too. She gets really hard and pops out and looks at you. When you lick it or touch it, she gets really hard and it's like she's looking back at you." Here's looking at you, Cat. And your pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 643.7 MB

Download The Rack Shop

34K tits

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Kimberly Clark
Genres: Amateur, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Handjob
Video language: English

Alexis Fawx and her husband have invited some friends to hang out by their pool today; JMac and his wife. It's soon clear that Alexis and JMac have some history together and are eager to get their hands on each other. They slink off into the pool, while the others are still eating, and start making out. As luck would have it, both of their significant others have to leave temporarily, giving Alexis and JMac time to fuck in the pool before they're caught.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download 34K tits
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04565 секунды с 9 запросами