Old 11-15-2021, 07:44 AM   #674
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Maid For Hot Sex

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Felicia Clover ,Johnny Champ
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Cosplay ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,Handjob ,Redhead ,Tit-Fucking ,Tit-Sucking ,XXX
Video language: English

Driving guys nuts because of her creamy big boobs, her shapely butt and her overall girl-next-door looks, pretty Felicia Clover was maid for it. "I'm a sexually assertive girl," said the redheaded babydoll who loves outdoor fun and Dr. Who. "And I love sex. I love a hard pounding and oral, and I love foreplay, cuddling and kissing. I like my nipples bitten when I am being pounded really, really hard. Like, leave a mark afterwards, hard. I love it really hard. My favorite position is missionary when my lover is going deep and rough. "I like missionary because the leverage is better for guys I think. You know, in missionary with my legs in the air and that way a guy can just pound me nice and hard. I love that. I always cum in that position. "My favorite part of this was getting a guy who was so girthy I could barely fit him in my mouth. That was pretty fucking awesome."

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Maid For Hot Sex

Her tits are big and amazing

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Phyllis Sanders
Genres: Amateur, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Handjob
Video language: English

Sofi Ryan is coming home after a... Failed night. Her boobs were looking fantastic, she was feeling confident. Everything seemed to go right until her partner... Couldn't quite live up to how she felt. So she returns home and tries to take care of things herself - stroking that unsatisfied pussy, aching for someone to fill it up and give it the attention it deserves. Only to have her roommate Charles Dera rub it in her face. Fine, if he's going to turn this into a thing, maybe Sofi can use it to her advantage... Any cock in a storm, right?

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 944.5 MB

Download Her tits are big and amazing
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11439 секунды с 9 запросами