Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Whooty Wham-Bam

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Felicia Clover ,Sergio
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Cumshot ,Redhead ,XXX
Video language: English

Shapely girls with big, natural tits aren't easy to find. Girls with big tits and whopping rear ends are even more difficult to find. Girls with all that who will take off their clothes for the camera are even more difficult than that to find. And girls with all of that who will fuck and take cock in their whooty on-camera are the most difficult of all to find. Put them all together and you have Felicia Clover! Felicia's new fuck friend plays with her creamy tits first. He moves lower to play with her ass cheeks. He finger-bangs her pussy. He fucks her asshole with a butt-plug. He finger-bangs her wet, shaved pussy while fucking her asshole with the plug. All of this is wild foreplay before Felicia takes his cock down her hot throat and then opens her pussy for a pounding. Finally, Felicia's delicious butt-hole is next in line for a reaming with his hard wood.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Whooty Wham-Bam

Daylene Rio: Sexin' The Bra-bustin' Booty Babe

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Daylene Rio ,Tony Rubino
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,Handjob ,High Heels ,Latina ,Tit-Fucking ,Tit-Sucking ,XXX
Video language: English

Daylene Rio enters the house where Tony has been waiting. With her tits, tush and face, she is worth waiting for. She's wearing a top and a skirt so tight, and heels so high, it's a miracle she can even walk. When Daylene sits down next to him, something happens. "Oops!" says Daylene. "My ass is so big I ripped my skirt." Daylene stands up and turns her bodacious butt to the camera. Sure enough, there's a big hole along the seam of her skirt. Tony makes the hole bigger by ripping it even more. That ass needs exposure anyway. Daylene turns around so he can pull off her blouse and get a mouthful of her big tits. They're huge, fit for a king. She sits and gets a grip on his cock, deep-throating him and giving him a cleavage crack to shoehorn his dick into. Daylene has many special talents and number-one on the list is the power to get a guy rock hard very quickly. Her pink taco gets wet just as quickly and it's ready to be filled with the beef. There are women and then there are super-women. Daylene doesn't need a big S on her chest to let the world know which category she falls under. Her big boobs precede her and her ass-tounding ass brings up the rear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7671kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Daylene Rio: Sexin' The Bra-bustin' Booty Babe
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11753 секунды с 9 запросами