Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Amie Taylor: Bouncing Her Way To Your Heart

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Amie Taylor
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Amie Taylor makes small talk with her photographer, and after their chat ends, she makes big talk and big boob bouncing, some of it in slow motion, with a mini-trampoline a few feet away. Being that Amie has huge, natural tits for such a petite girl (5'2" and 36G), this may induce severe eye-burning but the searing pain will be worth every second. After Amie bounces her way into your little hearts, she spreads her legs open to show what's under her sheer pink panties. "I used to masturbate a lot when I was a cam girl but not anymore," Amie told us in her soft-spoken voice. "I don't have crazy fantasies, I'm just a regular girl."

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amie Taylor: Bouncing Her Way To Your Heart

Crazy-Generous Boobs

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Gya
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Bikini ,Brunette ,High Heels ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Solo ,Tit-Sucking
Video language: English

Slapping her bikini-wrapped 34J jugs together, Gya Roberts says, "I'll put your cock right here. I'll tease your cock so badly." Her favorite outfits to wear? "A tiny bikini. Sexy heels. And I love to show off. Yeah baby. I'm such a slutty girl." Gya draws attention like crazy wherever she goes. It doesn't matter if it's an airport or just shopping at a supermarket. She's a magnetic girl. "I like to be looked at. I like it when men stare at me, so I am always in small tops that are very low-cut in the front and show off my boobs. I like to wear mini-skirts and small dresses that show my waist and my tits. I am the one that starts teasing just by my appearance. I expect you to come around and take the next steps. So give me good oral, suck on my boobies a lot, spank me and pull my hair. Tease my clit. Give it to me."

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Crazy-Generous Boobs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04257 секунды с 9 запросами