WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default I am going to lock your cock in eternal chastity

I am going to lock your cock in eternal chastity

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 193 MiB

Description: Luscious blonde Alura Jenson is not happy with her fellow so she decided to teach him a lesson. The gorgeous blonde has a kinky chastity device which is going to restrain her nasty lover.nI asked you to get the chores done so we could get to that dinner party tonight, but I am really disappointed with you right now. You have been watching TV all day long so I don't think that you deserve me. I have picked up this chastity in the store since I need to be amused. I will place this device on your cock and hide the key in my bra. It will be a bit uncomfortable if you get hard, and you will since I know which buttons to push.nJust to make you feel more discomfort, I am going to invite that hot neighbor over and I am going to please her while you watch. You are not allowed to take off your chastity because you cannot satisfy your wife, let alone her girlfriend. I will bend her over and stick my tongue up her ass while fingering her pussy and all you will be able to do is watch.n - Alura Jenson
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD I am going to lock your cock in eternal chastity
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18756 секунды с 9 запросами