View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 06:54 PM   #2081
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Carlo Carrera

Studio: Bang Bang Boys

I met Carlo last summer on my trip to Miami Beach. He was working as a bouncer in a local bar. He stands almost as tall as me and has this amazing body. He was one of the nicest bouncers I have ever met, plus he has one incredible cock. But it is his ass that gets me. I would love to work my tongue in that hole for hours. He is originally from Dominican Republic but is enjoying living in Miami at the moment. It was very pleasant working with him and hopefully I will be doing it again and again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 220.5 MB

Download Carlo Carrera

Latin Boy Tomas Strokes One Out

Studio: Iomacho

At first I was unsure about working with Tomas, as he has a menacing reputation. His friends all refer to him as loquillo, which is Spanish for a little crazy. But just look at this Latin boy! He has a cute face, super hot buffed from body and nice big cock. And man can he fuck! This solo is all about appreciating this hot looking young man, as he strips naked and strokes his big dick for our enjoyment. Those sultry eyes and fine looking ass make it difficult to ignore Tomas, as he strokes his way to a cum splattering finish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Latin Boy Tomas Strokes One Out
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05871 секунды с 9 запросами