View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 05:51 PM   #46
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Under Angie s Desk

Stockingvideos.com- Under Angie_s Desk

Description:
I am a bit of a lazy receptionist and when Julia calls me up on my mobile phone I just have to gossip a little. She asks me what I was wearing when I went out dancing the other night and I tell her about my panties and how all the boys were trying to look up my skirt. But work is work so I say good bye to Julia and get on with business. Except you are under my desk. My skirt is way too short and I am always adjusting my stockings. The sound is sooo good in this video, you can hear my stockings rubbing together and the snapping of my suspender when I adjust it. You are so close to my legs, you can see my white bikini brief panties and when I cross my legs, you are right by my high heel shoe as I dangle it right in front of your face before I take it off and you can see my wrinkly nyloned ankles and my spread toes and soles in great detail. But it you like to look at stocking tops and panties, what better view than under my desk so you can lay back and look up my skirt.
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : underbig.wmv
File Size : 30.11 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:54
Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: