luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Trans Trans Revolution Sc.1

Cast: Monik Lorran, Sabrina De Castro, Leticia Yvanivick
Genres: Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, DP, Oral, Gonzo, Hardcore, Teen, Fetis
Video language: English

This sexy, big-assed T-girl is ready to have some fun. She wants her huge cock deep throated, and she wants her asshole reamed. It doesn't matter if you're a tranny, stud or babe these T-girls are not hard to get along with. They got what you want, big tits, big dicks and tight asses. What more could you want?!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Trans Trans Revolution Sc.1

Charisma Joso-ko Nozomi

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Radix
Cast: Joso Nozomi
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Masturbation, Fetish, Beauty, Nasty, CrossDressing

上品な物腰。ちょっぴり天然かしら?� ��思わせる希美のデビュー作。実は昼 間はお堅いサラリーマン。アフター5� ��休日は麗しい女装子に変身というマ ジメな方であります。「男のヒトに� �されてるところ想像してオナニーし� ��ゃう」とレイプ願望を暴露する反面 、男性への調教プレイにも挑戦。む� �ちりセクシーなもぎたて女装子の鮮� ��をどうぞ!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:04:30
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Charisma Joso-ko Nozomi

I Am Aubrey - Hollywood Glam

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Aubrey Kate
Genres: Transsexual, Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore
Video language: English

Director Dana Vespoli presents a new chapter in Evil Angel Films' prestigious series of hardcore documentary profiles. "I Am Aubrey" combines backstage footage, penetrating interviews and hardcore sex scenes lensed by four top filmmakers to expose stunning TS superstar Aubrey Kate. With a beautiful, bewitching face and a busty figure, the platinum blonde oozes glamour, but we get a look at the humor, pain and real-life challenges behind the impeccable makeup, sumptuous wardrobe and seductive sexuality. Filmmakers and co-stars describe Aubrey's flashy, jet-setting persona and her drive for success. She tells us about her growing up years, when Barbie dolls were her escape from the difficulties of being a trans person in a mainstream family and school system.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5084kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download I Am Aubrey - Hollywood Glam
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13697 секунды с 9 запросами