Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Busty British Bikini Babe

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Bikini ,Blonde ,Oil / Lotion ,Solo
Video language: English

Newcomer of the Year winner Katie Thornton (June 2016 Score) pops her bikini under the Miami sun and sky. She's a living billboard for suntan oil as you'll see when Katie oils her sexy naked body. It's very easy to completely lose your mind when Katie massages the oil into her big tits and spreads her legs to oil her shaved pussy. "When I'm home alone, I like to rub my pussy with a toy," said Katie who was anything but home alone here. "That's my favorite. And I love touching my boobs. They're very sensitive, my nipples especially are so sensitive." This was a great opportunity to sell binoculars door-to-door across the water. But getting our main mission accomplished was first priority. Score Guy JB writes, "I am still deeply in love with Katie T. There aren't enough words to express how I feel about her, she is so gorgeous and beautiful and lovely. Katie is a gift to every Score member."

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 935.3 MB

Download Busty British Bikini Babe

Creamy Tits

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mischel Lee
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

Mischel Lee took a moment to cream her big boobs after her latest pictorial and video "The Hair Club For Men." And she let our video-guy into the ladies dressing room. That was nice of her. "This is what I have been doing for a long time," says Mischel with the help of our interpreter. "I put moisturizer on my breasts every night before bed and rub them for five minutes so all of the lotion is soaked into my skin. I like to use a lavender and chamomile-based cream. It feels good. It also smells very good. So now you know. Sometimes I will let a boyfriend do this if I am seeing anyone. I don't have a boyfriend right now. I am looking."

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

Download Creamy Tits
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07788 секунды с 9 запросами